During this afternoon, student materials are ready for pick-up. Included in this packet, will be your child’s report card, a yearbook if previously ordered, art portfolios and your child’s personal belongings. During this pick-up process, we will collect your child’s library books and iPad for those who reserved an iPad for home learning use.
- Each family will drive by in their vehicle and pick-up their students’ designated grade level at the assigned time. Thank you for staying in your vehicle.
- The distribution is organized by the child’s last name using ABC order according to an identified timeline.
- Preschool teachers will be waiting on the east side of the VA building on Cherry Street side.
- KG to Grade Five students will pick-up their materials on E. Henry Street.
- If you have a conflict with assigned time or day, contact the Office so we make a plan.
Student Pick-up Times
1:30-2:00 Last names starting with the letters A, B, C, and D
2:00-2:30 Last names starting with the letters E, F, G, H, I, J, K & L
2:30-3:00 Last names starting with the letter’s M, N, O, P
3:00-3:30 Last names starting with the letters Q, R, S,
3:30-4:00 Last names starting with the letters T-U, V, W, X, Y, Z
4:00-4:30 Last Call
There are two links today. Enjoy singing the rounds with us!
There are two links for these campfire songs. Enjoy!!!
Dear future middle school students and parents,
We hope you are as excited as we are about starting middle school. We are excited to get to know you and your student. Our goal is to help you and your student to feel comfortable and confident during this process. In efforts to help meet this goal, we are going to schedule two zoom sessions on Thursday May 21st. One meeting at 930am and the other at 4pm. The purpose of these meetings is to ask your burning questions about middle school and give you general information during this time. The link to the zoom meeting will be in your students emails.
We understand that this is not ideal but in effort to help your student have a smooth transition during COVID 19. We ask for your continued patience. Our intention is to offer open houses for our 6th graders in August. Please be looking for more information about these opportunities during registration as well as in the mail.
Nate Lange- Middle School Principal
Dalton Stone- Vice Principal
Brianna Porter- School Counselor
Click on the individual items in the attached google document for some counseling fun!