Wow! It seems hard to believe that our school year is winding down, however do not let that fool you, there is still lots to do academically. We also have field trips coming up and we have had a busy few days right after the Spring Break.
On Wednesday (April 19th ) the 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, who completed their Burlington Bee’s reading goals, were rewarded by attending the game during the school day. I was very proud of the 5th graders who worked very hard to complete their goal. We had a great time there and loved the music. Today, the 5th graders participated in the Hy-Vee Kids Fit activity. Even though it was a windy and at times chilly the students enjoyed learning the proper way to do exercises and identify the food groups with some fun activities. Thank you Hy-Vee and Daria!
Ms. Stephanie Nudd
Mark Your Calendars
- Monday: May 8th~Track & Field Day at Maple Leaf
- Monday: May 15th ~ Possible rain date for Track & Field (if needed)
- Wednesday: May 17th ~ Pioneer Day
- Wednesday: May 24th ~ Nauvoo
- Monday: May 29th ~ NO SCHOOL: Memorial Day
- Wednesday: May 31th ~ Chorus & Band trip in the mornin